Adoption Of Child Of Divorced Wife

My friend married a girl, who got divorced from her first husband and has a 4 year old son. Now my friend wants to adopt the child. What is the procedure?
Posted 2 years ago  | 
Child Custody,Divorce & Alimony,General Legal
Child Custody Divorce & Alimony General Legal

1 Answer(s)

Tanushree Sharma
For that firstly we have to go through order of the divorce petition and the orders passed regarding the custody of the son.For adoption you have to prepare the adoption deed and get it registered and further no objection should be secured from the earlier father in order to avoid further inconvenience.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India