Arrest and Warrants
Ipc 379 - Arrest warrant on forged document
I need help understanding IPC 379 which have been filed against my brother. My brother's documents were used & sim was allotted to someone else (criminal intention). Now when the sim was inserted in a stolen mobile, police might have got the information of sim. The police visited our house and we had to bribe them to get out of trouble. But 2 years later police again came with an arrest warrant & now the case has been running in court. There have been no summons issued. How can we get out of this?
By  Mehar B  |  08 Mar 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Rashi Gahlaut

File a writ petition in the high court for stay of arrest and quashing of FIR registered against your brother.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement