How to serve summon from India to a person in different country?

"The present residence address of the other party residing in USA is not known.

1. What is the process/clause to take help of Indian Embassy. How will indian embassy in USA serve the notice when i do not have current address. Is last known address is sufficient enough?. Please let me know the process and any clauses.

2. If i want to chose the option of publishing the notice in news paper of USA, does the indian court allows me to do so. Is this normal? any additional clauses?.

3. I heard that court normally sends the notice through Registered Post?, how can i request the court to send via Speed Post or DHL/FedEx Courier. Please let me know about the embassy process, as it looks likes is the only option remaining for me. Your help is very much appreciated."

By  Harsh Sharma  |  10 May 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Ravindra Purohit

All ur options mentioned in the query can be granted in case u move an application u/s 151 for the grant of the same. i see no legal hurdle in that.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment