How To Effect Partition Of .property?

Posted 1 year ago  | 
Property/Real Estate
Property/Real Estate

1 Answer(s)

Tushar Bhargava

a. If all the parties have share (common right) in the property partition can be effected. If partition is effected through an instrument such instrument must be compulsorily registered.

b. Oral partition affected through memorandum submitted to the concerned authorities need not be registered. c. Stamp duty has to be paid in respect any kind of partition whether it is to be compulsorily registered or not. d. Parties to the partition may agree to effect partition of unequal shares

Get Advice From Top Experts In India