How To Appeal Against Trial Decision Given By Court?

I was aquitted by trial court u/s 498a on the ground that she failed to produce any evidence of cruelty and misleading about using the stridhan for his person use. But now she has appealed in session court almost after 5 months of Trial court decision. Under what considerations the session court may have accepted this case. Can she be allowed to produce any additional evidence / witness that were not mentioned in original FIR? What should be my defence in this case ?
Posted 2 years ago  | 
General Legal
General Legal

1 Answer(s)

Rashi Gahlaut

Yes fresh evidence may be produced by her before the trial court but the same is subject to the same being allowed and the court being convinced that she could not have produced the said evidence earlier . Your defence should be the same as it was before rt be trial court . Legal defences can be as many as you want.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India