Criminal law,homicide
How can we transfer a murder case to CBI?

How to transfer a murder case to CBI please help me?

By  Anonymous  |  14 May 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Ravindra Purohit

You need to file a separate Criminal Petition under section 482 of CR.P.C. before the jurisdictional High Court seeking for the transfer of case to CBI since you have lost hope in the investigation of the Jurisdictional police or whatever reasons which you feel the case should be transferred to CBI.

Upvotes: 1  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment