Marriage law
Hindu boy marrying a Muslim girl
I am a Hindu Boy and want to marry a Muslim girl . How is it possible?
By  Anonymous  |  30 May 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Tushar Bhargava

You can get your marriage registered under Special Marriage Act, in case none of you want to change your religion. And in case one of you change your religion then your marriage can be registered under your respective Marriage Acts.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment