Banking,cyber crime,fraud
False cyber crime case charged against me. What should I do ?
I was introducer in account opened for my friend sister. My friend in my faith introduced her sister account. Then my friend did an act of fraud and with his sister account, changed the photo and document and opened account in bank. Police filed case against me and also send me jail. After the supervision report and report 2 by s.p gave me clean cheat in that case. But i.o make charge sheet against me.s.p taken action against i.o and suspended from job.
By  Anonymous  |  15 Apr 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Rashi Gahlaut

Were any summons issued to you by the court? Did you get any written document from the SP that he has taken the action against the IO regarding you being innocent? If you have any written proof, then you don't have do anything. But in case if you don't have any written proof regarding the same, then the FIR is required to be quashed from the concerned High Court.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement