Assault Case Against School Kid

My son is punched in the face by a boy at school, Can I sue him for assault and battery?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense

1 Answer(s)

Tushar Bhargava

If your son was punched in the face by a boy at school, then you may sue the boy’s parents for assault and battery in a civil case. If ur son attended a public school, you may also take negligent supervision action against the school board or school district.

Top Criminal Defense Lawyers In India

Have an urgent need? Talk to a lawyer directly.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.