Can an accused appeal against imprisonment given by court?
Does the accused have the right to appeal agianst his/her sentence? Kindly help me out with this.
By  akshat  |  02 Mar 2016  |  Upvotes: 1  | 

1 Answer(s)

Tanushree Sharma
Yes, the Accused has the right to appeal against the orders passed by the court in the Superior Courts i.e Sessions Court, High Court and the Supreme Court. But a person cannot appeal once the Supreme Court passes an Order.
Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Thanks for the help!
30 Mar 2016 03:58pm  |  Likes: 0
Login to comment