Can I Sue A Person For Assaulting A Pickpocket In A Bus?

Posted 8 months ago  |    0  | 
Criminal Defense,General Legal
Criminal Defense General Legal

1 Answer(s)

Ravindra Purohit

Yes, if you are assualted then only you can sue the person otherwise you can just file an FIR against the accused.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.