Application For Electricity Connection Not Granted. What Action Can I Take?

I had applied for electricity connection. However, power supply was not provided to me. Can I seek redressal of my grievance in Consumer Court?
Posted 2 years ago  | 
General Legal,Labour & Service
General Legal Labour & Service

1 Answer(s)

Tushar Bhargava

Your grievances is that you application for electricity connection was not granted. Electricity may be a service but the hiring of the service is not complete till the Electricity Board sanctions service. Hence, you can’t approach a Consumer Court for redressal of your said grievance. Your remedy is to file a civil suit in the Court of law against the Electricity Board.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India