Consumer protection act
Can I file a complaint against the railways department if I got injured while travelling?
I got injured while travelling in the train due to unsafe condition in the railway compartment. Can Consumer courts award me any relief?
By  Ritesh .  |  22 Apr 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Harshit Bhurani

Your case certainly comes under the deficiency of service, it is the duty of railway to maintain safe conditions in their compartment. The services by railway are provided against consideration so you can definitely takes action under Consumer Protection Act for relief.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment