Can I File A Complaint Against A Courier Company

The Courier sent by me was lost in transit by courier company. Can I got compensation for it?
Posted 2 years ago  | 
Consumer Protection
Consumer Protection

1 Answer(s)

Prateek Kumar

You can certainly approach the Consumer court and get the compensation from courier company. In practice, compensation in such cases is allowed only of nominal amount. Many times, it is restricted to the amount of maximum liability as printed in courier receipt.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India