Query On Service Tax

What is to be done when no services are provided for in a half-year?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Taxation & Duty
Taxation & Duty

1 Answer(s)

Tushar Bhargava

If no service have been provided during a half year no Service Tax payable; the assessee may file a Nil Return within the prescribed time limit.

Top Taxation & Duty Lawyers In India

Have an urgent need? Talk to a lawyer directly.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.