Wildlife protection
Does the Foreign officers have the jurisdiction to raid revenue towns?
Do forest officers have jurisdiction to raid revenue towns?
By  Sameer Kedia  |  29 Apr 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Harshit Bhurani

Only territorial forest officers have jurisdiction over revenue towns. If an officer of the Wildlife Division wants to raid a house or arrest a person in a revenue town, then the officer has to submit a written report regarding it to the police station having jurisdiction over the area and must then be accompanied by the police officers.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement