What Must Be Done In A Situation Where The Accused Is A Foreign National?

What happens in a situation like this?
Posted 2 years ago  | 
General Legal
General Legal

1 Answer(s)

Vishal Kumar Thakur

The arrest of a foreign national must be intimated to the consulate of his/her country.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India