Can Someone Go To Consumer Court Involving Scale Of Pay?

Can Consumer Forums adjudicate disputes involving scale of pay?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Consumer Protection,Employment,General Legal
Consumer Protection Employment General Legal

1 Answer(s)

Deepika Gill

No, Consumer Forums do adjudicate dispute-involving scale of pay.

Top General Legal Lawyers In India

Have an urgent need? Talk to a lawyer directly.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.