How Much Time Will Deviation From Goi Circular By Punjab National Bank Take To Get The Verdict If The Case Is Filed?

There is a GOI circular issued by ministry of finance and banking that both female-unmarried and married are to be transferred to parents and spouses place of stay to minimize hardships. But PNB is not following for unmarried. Can a law suit be filed to get a transfer on those guidelines in spite bank has not issued any internal circular on that. How much time it will take if filed at Allahabad bench?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Banking,General Legal
Banking General Legal

1 Answer(s)

Rashi Gahlaut

If the PNB bank is not complying with the circular, then you can send a representation to PNB and marking the same to RBI. If bank is not following the guidelines then you can file a writ petition thereby seeking directions that PNB is required to comply with the GOI circular.

Top General Legal Lawyers In India

Have an urgent need? Talk to a lawyer directly.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.