What Relief Is Provided To A SC Or ST Person Affected By Atrocities?

Do government have any provisions to provide relief to SC/ST people affected by atrocities?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Human Rights
Human Rights

1 Answer(s)

Deepika Gill

Relief is provided as under Murder of earning member- Rs. 2 lakhs Murder of non - earning member - Rs. 1 lakhs 100% incapacitation - Rs.1 lakh Sexual exploitation of a woman - Rs.50,000/-

Top Human Rights Lawyers In India

Have an urgent need? Talk to a lawyer directly.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.