Settlement Of Credit Card Dues With Bank

I have some amount pending on credit card payments and I am being harassed by recovery agents. What should I do about this?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Banking,Debt Recovery
Banking Debt Recovery

1 Answer(s)

Tushar Bhargava

Regarding the harassment being faced by you through the recovery agent, we advice you make a written complaint to the bank and to the police about the action of the recovery agent as banks cannot use illegal measures to recover their dues. With respect to the settlement of the credit card dues, you can reach out to the bank representative to provide you the best possible option.

Top Banking Lawyers In India

Have an urgent need? Talk to a lawyer directly.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.