Legal Action Against Theft

My mom and her 2 sisters own a small agriculture land of about 1.5 acres in Tumkur, Karnataka. Our neighbor has been stealing sand from our land since weeks and about Rs 1 lakh worth sand has been stolen. I would like to send a notice to warn him. What can be done to stop this(no need of any compensation). Is it possible to issue alert notice under Indian law? What happens after I issue a notice?
Posted 2 years ago  | 
Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense

1 Answer(s)

Rashi Gahlaut

File a police complaint with the police station in which the land is situated and get an FIR for the offence of theft under Indian penal code registered against your neighbour and get him arrested. That will teach him a better lesson for all future times to come.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India