What Should Be Done In A Situation Where A Person Is Terminated From The Local School Without Any Justification?

I was appointed as teacher on a contractual basis. After an incident I was terminated instantly on disciplinary grounds. My point is: The inquiry report was yet to come.The inquiry report states my non-involvement in the incident. I have sufficient documents supporting my innocence. Can I file a case in the court against my unjustified termination?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
General Legal
General Legal

1 Answer(s)

Ravindra Purohit
As the termination was based upon disciplinary proceedings, causing a stigma on your career, you can challenge the action. You may choose to file a Writ in the High Court.

Top General Legal Lawyers In India

Have an urgent need? Talk to a lawyer directly.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.