Remedy On The Issuance Of Non-bailable Warrant

My wife deserted me along with all the bank locker gold items. She filed for maintenance and the judge ordered 25,000 monthly based on the false allegations ,saying I have nami and benami properties.The total arrears now amounts to 4,50,000. I have been jobless since the past 1 year having also to contest the 498 case against me. Now, the judge has issued non bailable warrant against me. I want to know whether I can seek bail ? What will be the jail term? Please advise what needs to be done.
Posted 2 years ago  | 
Bail/Anticipatory Bail,Criminal Defense
Bail/Anticipatory Bail Criminal Defense

2 Answer(s)

Vishal Kumar Thakur

File a criminal wirt(Article 227) or revision(401 CrPC) in High Court against the maintenance judgement and pray for stay order on NBW and execution. Apply for speedy trial in HC of your 498A and get direction to dispose of the matter within 6 months.

Ravindra Purohit
You need to go for recall of non bailable warrant.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India