What should be done by a person who is charged of assault?

What should I do if I’ve been charged with assault and battery?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense

1 Answer(s)

Deepika Gill

It is advisable to consider speaking with a criminal defense attorney--one who can guide you through the pros and cons of your case and advise you on defenses you may have.

Top Criminal Defense Lawyers In India

Have an urgent need? Talk to a lawyer directly.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.