What Should Be Done By A Person Who Got A Corporate Discount From Company And Not Received Till 2 Years?

I bought a car more than two years ago.The company was giving corporate discount of Rs 3000 but after almost two years the same has not been received.I submitted all the requisite documents to the agency within a week.Can u tell me what can I do further?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Corporate Law
Corporate Law

1 Answer(s)

Tanushree Sharma
What you can do is file a complaint with the company asking for the reason of stopping the payment. If they are unable to answer the problem you are facing you can send a legal notice to them through your advocate and if they still do don't have an answer then you may file a case in the Consumer Forum for seeking Justice.

Top Corporate Law Lawyers In India

Have an urgent need? Talk to a lawyer directly.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.