Can I get anticipatory bail if charged U/S 411 and 381 of IPC?

I'm charged with section 411 and 381 of the IPC can I seek Anticipatory Bail?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Bail/Anticipatory Bail,Criminal Defense
Bail/Anticipatory Bail Criminal Defense

3 Answer(s)

Vishal Kumar Thakur

Dear client,

These sections are related with money stolen under custody of government employee. You can file first anticipatory bail in session court. If session court reject your bail then file anticipatory bail petition in High Court.

Tushar Bhargava

Yes you can file application for anticipatory bail. As we are not aware that what role of yours showed in the FIR therefore not able to advise u whether you will get it not but certainly u can file the same.

Tanushree Sharma
Yes of course you can seek anticipatory Bail. You can seek Anticipatory even if you are charged with murder. Whether the Court will grant you the protection or not, depends completely on the facts of your case.

Top Criminal Defense Lawyers In India

Have an urgent need? Talk to a lawyer directly.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.