Labour law
How long can a company take to pay off the dues of it's employees?
Hi i have resigned in oct-2015from a pvt ltd company from the post Sr executive Sales and marketing department.but still m waiting my full and final settlement. i have contacted to HR. They are saying that your full and final amount has been hold due to outstanding of your sales customer,Please Advice.
By  Esha Dhir  |  28 Dec 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Ravindra Purohit

If full and final settlement amount is owed to you by the Company is more that the total pending outstanding amount on account of sales made by you, first ask the Company to immediately pay and settle the difference owed to you within 3 (three) working days. Since a sale is complete only when the money is realized, voluntarily offer to put in intermittent efforts to follow up for recovery of the pending outstanding amount from customers on sales made by you whilst you were in employment of the Company. (what is to be done when 3rd party cheats and the employer suspends you for criminal breach of trust)

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement