Legal Action Against Sexual Harassment Of Men At Workplace

On duty BMC male employee was assaulted by a female co worker in presence of other staff .I complained to higher authority with witness letters but no action was taken. Please tell me about the legal provisions and BMC act for same.
Posted 2 years ago  | 
Criminal Defense,Employment
Criminal Defense Employment

2 Answer(s)

Deepika Gill

You can lodge a FIR against the employee with only with the consent of the female employee who is the victim.

Ravindra Purohit
You should file a police complaint thereby complaining about the assault and sexual harassment.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India