Company Law
What can be done in a situation when a person gets paid the lesser amount than the promised amount by the company?
Got less claim from the insurance company than the promised amount. What action can I take?
By  Alankrita Singhal  |  09 Dec 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Ravindra Purohit

There is mandate by the consumer court i.e. in case of any grievance a legal notice is to be issued thorugh a lawyer to the company. If the company does not respond then a consumer case stands against the company.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement