Husband Involved In Bigamy. What Action Can I Take?

My husband is involved in bigamy. Is it criminal case or civil case? Where shall I report? For proving the case, what are the things required?
Posted 2 years ago  | 
Family Law
Family Law

1 Answer(s)

Tanushree Sharma
You can file a criminal complaint against your husband, under the section 494 IPC, before a Magistrate Court. Mention all the relevant dates and evidences of your marriage and the subsequent marriage of your spouse in the complaint. This would include marriage certificate, photographs, video recording etc.

Get Advice From Top Experts In India