Industrial Dispute
Can a legal action be taken against an employer under whom I have been working for past one month and he refuses to pay me salary?
I was appointed in this company via a consultancy service.
By  Alankrita Singhal  |  28 Sep 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Ravindra Purohit

Yes, you definitely can take legal action. Approach the Labour Court and claim your salary with interest.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement