Assault ,Battery
Can an individual sue for assault and battery if his or her son was punched on the face by a boy at school?
By  Anonymous  |  16 Sep 2016  |  Upvotes: 0  | 

1 Answer(s)

Tushar Bhargava

You can claim medical damages from school authority on account of their negligence and breach of duty.

Upvotes: 0  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement