How can one get immunized from police and office harassments for false complaints?
I am a public servant; married for last 13 years. My wife takes advantage of laws and rules in govt office and blackmail me to go to neighbours, policy etc. and claim that I am torturing / beating her. if such complain actually materialise some day in future, is there a way in law to get immunised from police and office harassment?
By  Sameer Kedia  |  11 Aug 2016  |  Upvotes: 1  | 

1 Answer(s)

Tanushree Sharma

You can obtain protection of 72 hours from police before filling of F.I.R by filling Anticipatory bail application in the concerned sessions court of your area wherein you can mention your apprehention of false implication in criminal case at the instance of your wife.

Upvotes: 1  |  Downvotes: 0  |  Comments  | 
Login to comment

Consult A Lawyer
Starting INR 750

Draft Your Own Legal Docs
Starting INR 25

Get Quote For My Requirement