1) Take permission from society before starting dance studio
2) If society or landlord objects you cannot do so
3) Obtain licence under Shops and Establishment Act of your State.
1. You should decide the form and structure of the proposed business. It can be a proprietorship, partnership, company, etc. The most viable mode is sole proprietorship which does not require registration. It can be started with a current account held by the sole proprietor.
2. You require physical location and license under Shops and Establishment Act. You can start from your rented property. VAT registration is also required.
3. For online business, you need to have your own website with unique domain name which needs to be registered and hosted on a server.
4. You should have a dedicated 24x7 customer helpline for redressal of grievances,
5. You need to have a RBI approved Payment Gateway,
6. You should have the services of a dedicated courier for delivery of products to customers.