Legal Action Against Sexual Abuse In Childhood

I am a 40 years old woman,I was sexually abused several times in my childhood by my elder brother till the age of around 10 years.My family didn't support me ,but now I want to take legal action against him.Can anything be done now?
Posted 1 year ago  |    0  | 
Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense

1 Answer(s)

Tanushree Sharma
No but in order to initiate any action against him you shall have to explain as to why did you keep mum for 30 years from the last incident and one another thing shall have to be considered that what would be the effect on your family life if you are a married lady.

Need Free Legal Advice?

Find, consult & hire best advocates in India in a few clicks.

Need Legal Agreements?

Create affidavits, contracts etc. online, within minutes.